“A place for everything and everything in its place.”
If only it were that simple, right?
We all struggle with this issue. There isn’t one of us who live in those perfect homes we see beautifully photographed in shelter magazines. But we wouldn’t want to, really. The reality is, we live in our homes. I wrote about Real Living in a post on the blog.
At the end of the day, real life can mean real clutter. And we all have to start somewhere when it comes to cleaning up and cleaning out. To help with your projects, I’ve gathered all of organizing related posts from the blog and listed them below for easy sorting (unlike that junk drawer you’ve been ignoring):
- Collapsible Kitchen tools for more storage
- Display and secure your art safely
- 5 things to organize your nursery
- The Cookbook Sagas, part 1, part 2, part 3
- Practical holiday recipe planning
- Smart spice organization
- 5 things to organize your coat closet
- Being prepared for pet accidents and bad habits
- Travel guide books re-styled and organized on your book shelves
- Conquering take-out menu chaos
- Washing, drying and storing your jeans so they’ll last longer
- Organizing and maintaining a guest room, part 1 and part 2
- A better way to recycle your magazines and paperbacks
- Cleaning out your car trunk
- 5 rental companies that can help you store less at home
- An essential pantry item to keep you prepared
- Practical wrapping paper wrangling solutions
- Using Revere bowls as beautiful organizers around you home
Can’t find a suggestion in this list for what you are organizing at home? Don’t worry. There are a lot more posts for this subject already planned for the blog. Be sure to watch for them!
You can also great tools for organizing on the CARO Interiors Pinterest boards called “Helpful Organizers” and “Tools for Real Life”. I’ve linked products I love in my home and often recommend to clients. Best of all, their images are linked to their retailers to make it even easier to get started organizing that clutter that’s been nagging at you. You can visit the Pinterest boards by clicking the big icon of the side bar or just click here: